Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feels like Fall

It's hard to believe October has nearly come and gone. Although the fall weather may not be here to stay, it is refreshing. It has been fun to decorate the house for the new season.

These are the new curtains in the dining room. We found the fabric for $1/yard, did the sewing and I think they turned out great.


My Pa-pa grew some pumpkins this year, even the cute little ones. It was great to have them to use here and there throughout the house.


Mom and I put this wreath together before I left Franklin.


We're looking forward to our first round of trick-or-treaters this weekend.


New centerpiece and wall hangings to finish off the kitchen.

I have had a great rotation this month. I have given a lot of flu shots. If you haven't got yours this year, you should! I am headed to Vanderbilt for November. I will miss lots of things about B'ham (Bret, our house, Homewood, etc.), but am looking forward to sharing that time with Mom, Dad, Libby and Wade.

2 comments:

Missy said...

your house looks great! can you come and do mine????

andrea said...

How pretty...I love fall :)