St. Vincent's Hospital - Birmingham
Tomorrow is the last day of my rotation at St. Vincent's Hospital. It has been a great experience and I've learned quite a bit over the last 4 weeks. We rounded with the Infectious Disease doctors each day, helped in the clinic, and got to be involved in a variety of patient care activities.
This year I have eight 1 month rotations. Sometimes it seems as though just as soon as you get settled, it's time to move on. But, I enjoy being able to cross another one off and get on with the next month (one month closer to graduation!). I was blessed with a great schedule of rotations and a broad spectrum of exposure. I have 3 in the Nashville area and 5 in Birmingham. Although I miss my husband, it is fun to stay with my family and get to work at the great sites up in TN.
After my final exam tomorrow, I am headed to Nashville for the month of September. I have a psych rotation at the Murfreesboro VA.

Stay tuned for upcoming posts about the new babies in our life AND Labor Day weekend!
Tomorrow is the last day of my rotation at St. Vincent's Hospital. It has been a great experience and I've learned quite a bit over the last 4 weeks. We rounded with the Infectious Disease doctors each day, helped in the clinic, and got to be involved in a variety of patient care activities.
This year I have eight 1 month rotations. Sometimes it seems as though just as soon as you get settled, it's time to move on. But, I enjoy being able to cross another one off and get on with the next month (one month closer to graduation!). I was blessed with a great schedule of rotations and a broad spectrum of exposure. I have 3 in the Nashville area and 5 in Birmingham. Although I miss my husband, it is fun to stay with my family and get to work at the great sites up in TN.
After my final exam tomorrow, I am headed to Nashville for the month of September. I have a psych rotation at the Murfreesboro VA.

Stay tuned for upcoming posts about the new babies in our life AND Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:
Lanie...that's the hospital I was born in :)
Congrats on almost being finished with school...I have 4 more semesters!
Good luck in the boro...I'll be down the road at MTSU so maybe we could have lunch one day??
Post a Comment