Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas with Elvis

Bret's BCBS AL Christmas Party this year was last weekend at the Wynfrey Hotel. It always makes for some quality laughs. Especially since I only see these folks once a year.


The band "Dr. Feel Good" made a return appearance.

Everybody out on the dance floor having fun.
I even got ole B out on the floor for one song.


The district manager used to do Elvis impersonations, so the King makes an all out showing every year.


Bret with Elvis.


Some people really love Elvis.


Billy rocking the drums.


Bret and Paul


Bret and Lee

Unfortunately, this was the same night as the USAble party in Nashville, so we couldn't pull off both. We had a great time though and it's always great to see the people Bret works with on a regular basis. I wonder if he'll ever have to get to come to one of my work Christmas parties... hmm. :)

1 comment:

andrea said...

Looks like so much fun!