Monday, March 9, 2009

Barker Christmas

I better get a move on before this next Christmas comes around.
Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning at Mom and Dad's.



Lib opening some stylish apparel.


Wade showing off his new tool set.


Libby carrying her snazzy new business cards in her handy-dandy tool belt.


No matter how hard we try, Mom always out gives us.


Judith and Barrett have been joining us for Christmas breakfast for the last couple of years. Here Judith is showing off her new sign.

Although I don't have any pictures... we surprised my family with Golden Ticket Seats to see Rick and Bubba live on the morning of my graduation. We had kept the secret for months and they were all SO excited. Be sure to listen on Friday, May 15th!

1 comment:

The Cosby's said...

I heard your name on the R & R show this morning and wondered if your family knew yet about May 15th! Remind me closer to time!