Winterfest 2009 was a huge success. This was the first year we were able to spend the whole weekend with the Homewood Youth. As you may remember, last year I tore my ACL the week prior... so Winterfest was not an option. Needless to say, we were really excited about being a part of such a wonderful weekend this year. The theme was based on the simplified concepts of what being a Christian is all about: Loving God and Loving Others.

This was B's 16th Winterfest... yikes!

Even super-intern Libby came back to enjoy the festivities with the Homewood crew.

I had a fabulous group of girls to "chaperone" and really enjoyed getting to know them better. They joked all weekend about how I blended in as one of them and was in fact not an adult at all.
Cool painting that was part of a session.
Lindsey made the decision to be baptized into Christ that weekend.


Praise be to God!
What a fantastic group!
We were blessed to be part of such an amazing weekend.
2 comments:
Looks like yall had fun!! Why is Brett dressed up like Batman?
:)
Wow! I'm super jealous we weren't able to go. Winterfest is always such an awesome time and it looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment