A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go see Rick & Bubba live! For those of you living in the dark, R & B are a nationally syndicated radio show based out of Birmingham. They are two Christian guys who tell it like it is and have a lot of fun in the process. If they aren't on a station in your area, you can listen online or on XM radio channel 158. Get in the loop!
We are huge fans and already are booked for the Golden Ticket Seats in May. A friend of mine called and had an extra ticket, so of course I volunteered to join them!

Katy and I

Laughing big in the studio.

It was SO cool to see it LIVE!

Me, Rick, Brittany, Bubba, and Katy
Yep, they get to come to work in gym shorts and t-shirts. I guess that's a perk for being in the radio business.

The girls with Speedy, the producer.

Rick doing a drum solo for us.

Bubba playing tennis off the glass during the breaks.

We had such a fun time. Thanks Katy!
It made me even more excited about going back with my family in May.
We are huge fans and already are booked for the Golden Ticket Seats in May. A friend of mine called and had an extra ticket, so of course I volunteered to join them!

Katy and I

Laughing big in the studio.

It was SO cool to see it LIVE!

Me, Rick, Brittany, Bubba, and Katy
Yep, they get to come to work in gym shorts and t-shirts. I guess that's a perk for being in the radio business.

The girls with Speedy, the producer.

Rick doing a drum solo for us.

Bubba playing tennis off the glass during the breaks.

We had such a fun time. Thanks Katy!
It made me even more excited about going back with my family in May.
4 comments:
What a great invitation! I remember how excited you were talking about it at Thanksgiving. Think only one more month and it will be your fam. AWESOME!
I was driving to work that day and heard your name called out. I loved how they said Bubba got more excited about you three being there when he learned you were in pharmacy school...lol
What fun!! I loved the pics!!:)
How fun!
Post a Comment