We celebrated Easter in Nashville this year and got to spend some quality time with both of our families.
Even the St. Louis crew came to join in on the fun. Libby did a cute photo shoot of the girls at The Factory in Franklin and then we enjoyed some fun activities with the girls (and a great meal) at my parents' house. Read a cute blog from my fabulous sister-in-law, Dorothy, about the time we shared.
Even Grandpa joined in for the Bronco.
Uncle Bret is always the ultimate jungle gym, but is also a pretty good story reader, too.
I love getting to spend time with my super cute (and super silly) nieces!
(I will have to steal one of me and Ellie from Lib's pics sometime.)
We were also blessed to be able to visit with Grandma Bach. This lady is such an encouragement to Bret and I both. She is kind, thoughtful and pretty witty for 85 years young. We always enjoy getting to see her.

I unfortunately didn't get any pics of my family this time around. We did enjoy a yummy lunch at the new Cheddar's. Now we just need one in Birmingham!
3 comments:
Your nieces are so cute!
Love Chedder's!!! They had one in Lexington when I lived there. They have awesome potato soup. Looks like you guys enjoyed your Easter weekend. Can you get me added to your Dad's listserv?
Such fun pics...looks like a great Easter!
Post a Comment